This recipe is suitable for infants 10-12 months of age.
50 g of lamb
1 small glove of garlic
1 medium carrot (100 g), washed
1 small sweet potato (150 g)
1 medium pear (150 g)
Makes 200 ml of puree (1 serving)
- Peel the carrot and sweet potato and cut into chunks.
- Put the lamb, carrots, sweet- potato and garlic glove in the steamer for 20 minutes.
- Peel the pear and remove the core.
- Add to the lamb, carrots, sweet potato and garlic in the steamer and steam for another 5 minutes until soft.
- Remove the lamb from the steamer and cut into small pieces.
- Put the cooked lamb, carrots, sweet potato, pear and garlic in the food processor. Whiz until just mixed. The texture should be thick and lumpy.
- Let it cool for a while before serving.
- This puree also freezes well and can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.