How do I order?
For a first time community member it will be:
- Click the ”Shop” menu button.
- You are now free to browse the Categories and Products.
- Click the “Select Options” button of the desired product.
- Choose the “Add to Basket” button.
- Review your ”Shopping Cart” found at the top right side of the page.
- View the Basket to make changes to quantities and select the Hub (Pickup Point) closest to you (adding your location to the “Pickup Locations” menu item shows distance to the closest Hubs – see the FAQ called ”Where and when do I collect my order?”).
- Click ”Proceed to Checkout” to complete your order.
- At the bottom of your list of products ordered (right hand side of the page): Complete the pickup Appointment Date. The days on which the Hub is open are highlighted.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Complete the process by pressing the ”Place Order” button.
- Payment methods are: Card (Credit or Debit), Instant EFT, Zapper and payment from your Wallet (pre-paid money can be added to your Wallet. The Wallet is found on the main menu)
- Your goods will be delivered to the selected Hub (the Hub Owner will make contact with you to confirm the time and place)
- Collect your goods.
How do I know my order has been placed?
Once ”Checkout” has been completed an email is sent (immediately) to the registered email address.
This email confirms that the order has been received.
If you do not receive an email within a few minutes it means either:
That you did not finalise the order by completing the whole checkout process
The email ended up in the ”spam folder” of your email program.
Where and when do I collect my order?
At the “Checkout”, you choose the Hub (Pickup Location) most convenient to you (The site remembers your last choice).
To locate the hub closest to you select the “Pickup Locations” menu tab. At the top left corner of the page type in your address and press the ”Search” button. All the hubs within you specified search radius will appear.
The Hub Manager is notified of new customers the afternoon before delivery and will add you to his/her local “WhatsApp” group. They will confirm the collection time of your order with you.
Afternoon collection usually takes place between 16:30 and 18:30.
Morning collection usually takes place between 11:30 and 13:00.
Please note: Morning hubs are marked with AM and afternoon Hubs with PM.
Is there a specific time by which my order needs to be placed?
Ordering and delivery takes place in weekly cycles.
For collection on Tuesday afternoon, order before 07:00 on Monday.
For collection on Wednesday afternoon, order before 07:00 on Tuesday.
For collection on Thursday afternoon, order before 07:00 on Wednesday.
For collection on Friday afternoon, order before 07:00 on Thursday.
Orders placed after the closing time is automatically scheduled for delivery the next week.
Can I Request a Home Delivery?
Yes, the cost thereof is R55 (VAT incl) for 0 to 5km from your selected hub or,
R150 (VAT Incl) for 5 to 10km from your selected hub.
Please note that a collection from a Hub is always free.
While on the Checkout Page, you will find these option at the top of the checkout process.
How do I check my past orders?
On your ‘My Account’ page you will find a wide range of possible actions, one of which is all of your orders. Here you can view your invoice and complete order. It also allows you to order again using the same items previously bought.
How do I cancel a order?
Customer can send an order cancellation request to KOS.
This is done by going to the Contact Us & System Support Page and opening a Ticket with the request to cancel. The administrator will then process the request and reply via the ticket system and change the order status.
PAYMENT AND RETURNS INFORMATION
Which payment methods are accepted?
A number of payment options exist:
Card payment (credit or debit card),
Wallet prepaid credit.
- Zapper Scan
What is the return policy?
We encourage you to ask for a credit of any product you are not satisfied with.
Your Hub Owner will credit your account and the amount is deducted from the total of your next order.
Credits are automatically created by the Hub Owner if we cannot source a product that you have ordered.