No-Bake Date & Nut Protein Bars (Breakfast Bars)
These Protein Bars are easy to make, quick to pack for the road, full of feel-good ingredients and wholesomely delicious.
½ cup dried dates, pitted
1 cup dried apple
1 ½ cup peanuts or nuts (almonds, pecans, cashews or walnuts)
¼ cup plant protein powder
2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
¼ cup desiccated coconut
1 tsp cinnamon
½ cup water
- Line a shallow baking tray with baking paper.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth in a food processor.
- Add extra water, if necessary.
- Place mix in baking tray, spread evenly, pressing down to form a layer.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cut into bars.
- Place in an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to a week.
- Freeze for up to three months.