A guilt-free dessert! Enjoy a bowl of banana Ice Cream, on occasion, after a balanced meal as a comfort food.
- 15 ml grape vinegar
- 380 g (1 tin) evaporated milk, ice cold
- 397 g (1 tin) condensed milk
- 250 ml smooth cottage cheese
- 3 small ripe bananas, peeled and pureed
- 5 ml vanilla essence
- 100 g fresh berries, pureed
- Add the grape vinegar to the ice-cold evaporated milk. Beat with and electric beater until thick and foamy.
- Add the condensed milk and mix through.
- Add the cottage cheese, bananas and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Freeze the mixture and beat again after 2 hours with an electric beater to prevent the formation of crystals.
- Freeze for 24 hours before serving with berry puree.